Supported by our Catholic community, All Saints’ Catholic College invites students and their families into a faith-filled educational experience.
As a key ministry of parishes across our diocese, we encourage and support parents in their responsibility for the faith formation of their children. This formation is supported by prayer and opportunities to participate in the life, mission and liturgy of the broader Catholic community.
We are committed to:
- Nurturing each individual’s growth in faith and unique potential
- Offering outstanding educational experiences founded on Catholic values
- Fostering partnership between parents and staff in the education of their children
- Creating communities of respect for each other, the wider society and the earth
- Encouraging active engagement in social justice issues, the service of others and the promotion of peace.